Now called Sunnyside Elementary School, the story of this institution is long and varied, not least for having three different buildings in its history. Posts about the school:

Sunnyside School: the cottage-house years, 1896 to 1911

Sunnyside School: the first real schoolhouse, 1909 to 1927

Sunnyside School: the present building, 1927 to 1950s  (to come)

Cover of the Municipal Record for the City and County of San Francisco, 7 Jan 1909. From babel.hathitrust.org.
First dedicated schoolhouse for Sunnyside, built 1909. Cover of the Municipal Record for the City and County of San Francisco, 7 Jan 1909. From babel.hathitrust.org.

The current school’s website: http://www.sunnysidek5.org/