1. What was the original name of Monterey Boulevard?
2. When did Sunnyside Elementary School get its colorful tile mural?
3. Was Big Joe’s ever owned by a man named Joe?
4. What did the Interstate 280 Freeway replace when it was built in the 1960s?
a. A creek
b. A railroad
c. Several blocks of homes
d. Open space
5. What was the former name of Friends Bar?
a. Cheers Bar
b. Hells Angels Clubhouse
c. Joker Club Tavern
d. Andy’s Place
6. When was the Balboa Reservoir used to store water?
Continue reading “First annual Sunnyside History Holiday Quiz! 2017”